Installing a Glazed demo with an installation profile is just as easy as installing Drupal 7 itself, and in fact the process is the same.
When you're installing on a webserver that supports ssh and drush you can also use our free installation service.
- Select a demo and download it to your computer
- Choose or create an empty folder under your webserver's html directory
- Upload the entire zip file you downloaded the this folder and extract it. If the zip file is in a webhosting environment you can extract it using your webhosting file management software (for example in cpanel).
- Create a new MySQL database for your Glazed website
- Now you will browse to the web address that corresponds to where you uploaded and extracted the zip file. For example http://localhost/mysite/ or http://example.com/
- Follow the installation instructions in the browser. This will take longer than just installing Drupal core because we are installing a lot of modules and settings.
- When the installation is finished your site is ready and should look the same as the demo you selected.