Installing a new theme on an existing website is always hard. Weigh out your options: Is it quicker to copy your existing content in a fresh new Glazed demo installation, or is your existing site large enough that it makes sense to add a new theme and re-organize your blocks and layouts.
- Download the latest Bootstrap basetheme for Drupal 7 and put it in your sites/all/themes folder.
- Download Glazed theme and the "Glazed Theme Tools" module from the advanced downloas page.
- Put Glazed theme in your sites/all/themes folder and the helper module in sites/all/modules.
- In your Drupal site go to Admin > Appearance and enable Glazed theme.
- set Glazed as default theme and disable your old theme.
- Go to Admin > Modules and enable the "Glazed Theme Tools" module. This modules manages some features in the theme settings form, provides Glazed design tools as a field collection to customize individual page theming and provides a full screen search block.
- Go to Admin > Structure > Blocks and move blocks into the correct regions.
- Go to Admin > Appearance > Glazed/Settings or click the Glazed Settings link in the toolbar to customize your Glazed theme.
* Applying a demo design to your existing Glazed site
* Loading a demo content package into your existing site