Follow the steps below to load any content field with Glazed Builder via Ajax in your website:
- Click on the + icon.
- Click on the Glazed Container element.
- Optionally, select Container type in Type select list.
- Optionally, select element with type you've already selected in Name select list.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred settings, you can click on Save Changes and element will be loaded via Ajax!
- After the element is loaded into the page, it will come with its own Glazed Builder controls. If you change and save anything inside the Ajax container, it will update the content item in this container but not in the outer Glazed Builder container.
How the Glazed Builder Container element works
- When you add this element Glazed Builder it will first present a list of all fields that are configured to use Glazed Builder as field formatter.
- For each field you select in the first dropdown, Glazed Builder is loading all content items that have this field.
- There is a 2-way binding between the Ajax container and the content item you loaded via Ajax. Any changes you make to this item will be reflected everywhere this content item is used in your webiste.