Follow the steps below to add Drupal Blocks in your website with Glazed Builder:
- Click on the + icon.
- Go to the Blocks tab.
- Select the Block element.
- Optionally, display block title by clicking Show title filed.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred settings, you can click on Save Changes and you're done!
Adding custom Drupal Blocks with Glazed Builder
- Go to the Structure tab.
- Select the Block layout element.
- Click Custom block library.
- Now you can create your own Custom Block from existing Block types or create new one.
- Optionally, go to Block types, create new block type with different fields.
- Click the Add custom block button
- Choose a block type.
- Add Block description.
- Once you’ve added block description, you can click on Save and you're done!
- After creating new Block you can select it in Blocks tab with Glazed Builder.